9.30 – 10.00 Registration & Coffee
10.00 – 10.15 Opening & Introductory Remarks
Prof. Ewa Latoszek, Jean Monnet Chair Holder, The Director of Jean Monnet Centre of Excellence, SGH Warsaw School of Economics, President of Polish European Community Studies Association (PECSA), Poland
10.15 – 12.00 Session & Discussion
- European Energy Security – How to Negotiate the Sustainable Energy Sector – Conclusions for EU & Its Member States
- Global Environmental Challenges – How Can We Work Together?
- Facing the Challenges of Global Poverty & Underdevelopment – the Role of the EU
Dr. Marta Pachocka, SGH Warsaw School of Economics, Poland
- Prof. Paweł Soroka, The Jan Kochanowski University in Kielce and Coordinator of the Polish Industrial Lobby, Poland – Shaping of the Energy Mix by the Member States within the Framework of the European Union's Energy and Climate Policy
- Prof. Maciej Zalewski, European Regional Centre for Ecohydroloy of the Polish Academy of Science, Poland – Ecohydrology – How We Can Regulate Hydrological and Geochemical Cycles Towards Enhancement of Sustainability Potential
- Anna Wójtowicz, PhD candidate, SGH Warsaw School of Economics, Poland – New EU Energy and Climate Framework for 2030 – Challenges for Poland
- Prof. Vasile Cucerescu, ECSA-Moldova, Moldova – What is Beyond the Competition on Alleviation of Poverty and Underdevelopment?
- Prof. Jean-Marc Trouille, University of Bradford, UK – EU Development Aid in Africa: Success Story or Calamity?
- Mr. Diego Caballero Veléz, PhD candidate, Sant´Anna School of Advanced Studies of Pisa, Italy – EU Responses to Global Poverty: Can an Integrated Common European Asylum System Help?
12.00 – 12.30 Closing Remarks
Prof. Małgorzata Dziembała, University of Economics in Katowice, Poland
12.30 – 13.00 Lunch